ANY DAY & HOLIDAY
ANY DAY & HOLIDAY AGILA SINGLE PASS
WEEKDAY AGILA SINGLE PASS
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLS READ CAREFULLY ALL DETAILS BELOW
PARK SCHEDULE **Park Schedule is subject to change**
F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) How much is the ticket price for Enchanted Kingdom?
- Ticket prices are as follows:
- Tickets are valid for THREE MONTHS (3 MONTHS) from the date of purchase (validity date is indicated on the ticket)2) What is the validity date of the EK Regular and Junior Pass?
2) What are the inclusions in an EK Park Ticket?
- Enjoy unlimited use of the Park’s favorite rides, Space Shuttle, Jungle Log Jam, Swan Lake, Up Up & Away, Roller Skater, Dodgem, Wheel of Fate, Anchors Away, Bump N’ Splash, Rialto, Rio Grande Rapids, Flying Fiesta, Grand Carousel, Bumbling Boulders, Air Pterodactyl, Stone Eggs, Boulderville Express, Dinosoarus, Ekstreme Tower Ride, Disk o Magic and Air Race.
3) What are the other rides/activities available in Enchanted Kingdom (not inclusive in a Park Ticket) and how to avail those?
- Holders of EK Regular Day Passes may enjoy the following facilities by paying the corresponding fees: 4-D Theater (Php 60/pax); Xtreme Paintball (Php 120/pax inclusive of markers, vest, tank, mask and 20 rounds of paintball); Chair Massage (Php120-200); Shake, Rattle and Roll: The Experience! (Php50), Mini drop tower (Php50.00) Kiddie bumper boat (Php50.00)Alienation (Php50.00) Pagpag the Horror House (Php75.00); The Navigator (Php250-Beginner, Php350 – Advance, Php450-Expert);Funkart (Php380-single seater, Php470-Double seater)
Agila the EKsperience
Buckle up for Enchanted Kingdom’s 21st Anniversary offering! AGILA The EKsperience is the first and only flying theater in the country and the biggest flying theater of its kind, in the world! It offers visitors of all ages the most unique sensation of an eagle’s flight, loaded with thrill, adventure, learning and everything else in between. AGILA is your ticket to the most brilliant, most amazingly realistic flying EKsperience there is today.
4) PARK RULES
What are the park rules?
- YOUR SAFETY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY:
Please observe all safety precautions.
Any unsafe or disruptive conduct, including defacing Enchanted Kingdom’s property, may result in ejection from the Park without refund.
Please supervise children at all times.
While on attractions, keep your hands, arms, legs and feet inside the ride vehicle at all times.
RIDE RESTRICTIONS: Some rides are restricted by height or physical limitations established by ride manufacturers for your safety. Please check signs posted at ride entrance for guidance.
CLOSURE OF RIDE: As the need arises, signs are posted at the Main Park Entrance to announce rides temporarily closed due to inclement weather and / or regular maintenance.
INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE: The owner and operators of the Park shall not be responsible for any personal injury or loss or damage to guest’s property occurring within its premises.
LINE JUMPING: Line Jumping is strictly prohibited. Please maintain your place in the queue at all times.
PROPER ATTIRE: The Park reserves the right to refuse admission to persons who are not properly attired. Loose accessories are not encouraged while on board the rides.
PROHIBITED ITEMS INSIDE THE PARK:
Drug and deadly weapons
Food and beverages
Pets (Except seeing eye dogs)
Wheeled items (bike, trolley, skateboards, shoes with rollers)
Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to inspect all bags, packages etc., and to employ the use of metal detectors as necessary. Please be mindful of your loose belongings.
EXPECTANT MOTHERS: Expectant mothers are allowed to ride the Grand Carousel and Boulderville Express only.
TIPS: Park employees or cast members are not allowed to accept gratuities.
SMOKING: Pursuant to Section 5 of RA 9211 and the Department of Health, smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
HEALTH IS WEALTH: Many rides at Enchanted Kingdom are dynamic and thrilling. You should be of proper size and in good health to ride safely. If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could aggravate a pre- existing condition of any kind, DO NOT RIDE.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission and eject without refund guests who violate any of the park’s regulations.
4) How To Get There ?
From Makati to Enchanted Kingdom
From SLEX to Enchanted Kingdom
ANY DAY & HOLIDAY