|TICKET RESERVATION POLICY
- Reservations are good for 1 day upon confirmation of reservation. Request for extensions shall be subject to the availability of remaining seats for sale and/or event is fast selling, otherwise, the customer will get the next best available seats.
- Last day of reserving tickets is 1 day before the show or earlier depending on the demand of tickets.
- For example, if the show date is on February 14, reservations made on February 12 should be picked up on February 13. The 2 days reservation period will no longer be applied because of the cut-off period of 1 day.
- However, our priority is to sell tickets speedily rather than holding tickets. If there are few seats left for sale, we shall discontinue reserving tickets and inform customers to proceed and buy their tickets at all SM-TicketNet outlets nearest you.
- All data fields must be filled up. Only landline numbers.
- Inform customer that if they cannot claim the reservation personally, an authorization must be provided in order for the representative to claim the tickets.
- Customers are advised to declare whether payment is in cash or charge to avoid delay in picking up the tickets.
- For customers calling from provinces, they will be granted 4 days to claim their reservation. Kindly put a note on the reservation saying "PROVINCE" to remind us of the reservation period. However, cut-off of reserving tickets still applies (Item No. 2)
- Customers will no longer be informed of their reservations due date. System automatically cancels all expired reservations
- There is an additional convenience charge of P10.00 per ticket.
|SENIOR CITIZEN POLICY
- 20% discount is granted to all holders of Senior Citizen ID
- One SC ID, one ticket only
- SC ID holder must be present in buying tickets. Senior Citizen is requested to provide additional ID to verify authenticity of the SC ID
- In case SC is not present, the SC ID, additional ID and authorization is required to purchase ticket in their behalf.
- Only immediate family member is allowed to purchase ticket in their behalf. Representative must provide ID to support relationship to the SC ID.
|THEATERS VENUE POLICY
- Theaters like Meralco Theater, Aliw Theater, PICC, Folk Arts Theater and other theaters do not allow children below 7 years old. The hearing sensitivity of the child can be damaged due to the loud and contained sound of the theater
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
1. What is SM TicketNet?
- SM TicketNet is a partnership of two customer-oriented businesses totally geared towards the advancement of customer service and convenience.
2. What are the advantages to the customer?
- Selection of best available seats by customers at time of purchase.
- Customer protection against counterfeit tickets.
- Customer convenience via 10 strategically located SM locations from North of Manila to Bacoor in the South.
- Telephone reservation system allows customers the opportunity to order tickets over the phone and pick them at any SM TicketNet location nearest them. Tickets are held for 48 hours.
3. What are the advantages to the promoters?
- Provides accurate and updated ticket sales reports at any given time.
- Will increase volume of advanced tickets sales.
- Promoter protection against counterfeit tickets.
- Integrates all business functions related to the selling and handling of tickets.
- Charged minimum service fees.
- No start-up fees for shows assigned to the system.
- SM TicketNet only earns commissions from the ticket sales.
- The commission rate is the lowest in the country.
4. Is TicketNet planning to offer on-line transactions?
- YES. Online transactions are now available through our Telephone Reservation system.
5. Why do you charge convenience fees on tickets?
- Convenience charges pay for the costs incurred by TicketNet in bringing tickets into your neighborhood through our outlets and into your home via our telephone reservation system. We provide that service responsibility through our staff and our sophisticated computer system. There are no hassles, no lines to deal with, no nerve racking traffic to endure, and best of all, you don't even have to leave your office or home to assure yourself that the tickets you want can be yours. The result is convenience for you - the customer.
6. Do I have a choice whether I am charged a convenience charge or not?
- YES. Ticket buyers have two options. You may purchase your tickets at the box office or at our remote outlets with no convenience charge. Or, you may choose to take advantage of our telephone reservation system, which carries a reservation fee - then have the choice of picking your tickets up at a SM-TicketNet outlet nearest you or at our box office.
7. How are ticket prices determined?
- Ticket prices are set by the performers and their promoters/producers. TicketNet has no role when it concerns determining ticket prices for the events.
8. Why are good seats difficult to purchase?
- The live entertainment industry often creates a demand for tickets that exceeds its supply. TicketNet's responsibility is to maximize the public's access to the tickets for the events. We do not control the number of seats that are made available for an event. TicketNet sells only those tickets that are made available to the public by the performers and their representatives - the promoter/producer.